ZEX 2010 Camaro V8 Nitrous System
The first nitrous system on the market specifically designed for the new 2010 Chevy Camaro V8, instantly delivering up to 175 additional horsepower.
With the release of the 2010 Chevy Camaro, ZEX engineers have custom designed a nitrous system specifically tailored to the Gen V Camaro's LS3 V8 engine. ZEX not only tuned the kit to add 75-175 additional horsepower but also made the installation easy and ensured engine safety at the same time.
The innovative nitrous system's Active Fuel Control adjusts fuel delivery with changes in nitrous bottle pressure so that your engine never runs too rich or too lean while spraying. In addition, the system also offers an electronic TPS switch for reliable system activation at wide-open throttle; perfect for the Camaro's throttle-by-wire system. These patented, innovative features make ZEX nitrous systems unlike any other kits on the market.
The easy-to-install ZEX system is available in both the classic purple or new Blackout series with its black powder coated bottle and all necessary accessories for a simple, two hour installation. The ZEX 2010 Chevy Camaro V8 Nitrous Kit is simply the easiest way to add serious performance to this new vehicle, while at the same time ensuring engine safety. With all the extra torque and horsepower, it's not uncommon to see over one second quicker E.T.s in the quarter mile.
Send to friend
- Auto Scene: Mobile Car Show: Written iPhone App Review
- Magnaflow releases 3" Catback for 2.0L SS Turbocharged Chevy Cobalt
- Scion tC Lip Kit - 2011, 2012, 2013
- Fast & The Furious 6: Trailer
- Dodge Dart Wears its Mopar 13' Outfit and Heads to the Chicago Auto Show
- Next Hyundai Genesis Coupe Engine: V6 Turbo or V8
- Sneak Peek: The APM Racing Scion FR-S
- Toyota unveiling GT 86/Scion FR-S custom coupes in Tokyo
- Jackson Racing’s Honda CR-Z Supercharger
- Subaru WRX / WRX STi performance and suspension parts added!