Lowers your Honda Civic Si 1.75" front and 1.5" rear
The most popular spring in H&R's line-up, Sport Springs will lower your vehicle an average of 1.5 - 2 inches (depending upon the make and model of your vehicle) for a lower center of gravity, improved handling and a more aggressive appearance. Sport springs feature more control than that of the OE Sport spring, but is still comfortable for daily use. Sport springs are an excellent choice for street and occasional track use.
Send to friend
- Auto Scene: Mobile Car Show: Written iPhone App Review
- Magnaflow releases 3" Catback for 2.0L SS Turbocharged Chevy Cobalt
- Scion tC Lip Kit - 2011, 2012, 2013
- Fast & The Furious 6: Trailer
- Dodge Dart Wears its Mopar 13' Outfit and Heads to the Chicago Auto Show
- Next Hyundai Genesis Coupe Engine: V6 Turbo or V8
- Sneak Peek: The APM Racing Scion FR-S
- Toyota unveiling GT 86/Scion FR-S custom coupes in Tokyo
- Jackson Racing’s Honda CR-Z Supercharger
- Subaru WRX / WRX STi performance and suspension parts added!