Agency Power brand new Manual Boost Controller is now available for your turbocharged vehicle. Designed with performance, fitment, and style in mind, the AP MBC will give your turbo vehicle some much need horsepower with a couple of easy twists of the unique adjustment knob not seen on any other manual boost controller.
How does the AP MBC work? Simple! The MBC is a bleed valve design, which has you connecting the hoses on either side to the compressor and the wastegate of the turbo. The MBC controls the airflow through the valve by the adjusting knob. Loosen the knob and more air moves for higher boost pressure. Tighten the knob down and restrict the flow for less boost pressure.
The AP MBC includes 2 feet of 5/32 vacuum tubing, a flexible aluminum bracket that bolts to the MBC and has predrilled holes for universal fitment, and hardware.
Send to friend
- Auto Scene: Mobile Car Show: Written iPhone App Review
- Magnaflow releases 3" Catback for 2.0L SS Turbocharged Chevy Cobalt
- Scion tC Lip Kit - 2011, 2012, 2013
- Fast & The Furious 6: Trailer
- Dodge Dart Wears its Mopar 13' Outfit and Heads to the Chicago Auto Show
- Next Hyundai Genesis Coupe Engine: V6 Turbo or V8
- Sneak Peek: The APM Racing Scion FR-S
- Toyota unveiling GT 86/Scion FR-S custom coupes in Tokyo
- Jackson Racing’s Honda CR-Z Supercharger
- Subaru WRX / WRX STi performance and suspension parts added!