Fits all 2.0T Genesis Coupe models
HKS Intercooler Kits are application specific upgrade kits for factory intercooled turbocharged vehicles. Designed specifically for each application; intercooler width, height, thickness and placement are calculated for maximum efficiency and performance. All necessary silicone hoses, brackets, hardware and fittings are included for a complete bolt-on installation. Most application specific HKS Intercooler systems and upgrade kits are CARB exempt (CARB E.O. #D-186-21).
HKS S-Type intercooler kits are front mount units utilizing either a 600mm X 301mm X 65mm core or a 600mm X 244mm X 65mm core. The larger core is efficient up to 450HP and the smaller core to 400HP. All S-Types utilize a multiple loop shape on the outer fins and a straight through design on the inner fins; allowing the pressurized air to quickly pass through.
Send to friend
- Auto Scene: Mobile Car Show: Written iPhone App Review
- Magnaflow releases 3" Catback for 2.0L SS Turbocharged Chevy Cobalt
- Scion tC Lip Kit - 2011, 2012, 2013
- Fast & The Furious 6: Trailer
- Dodge Dart Wears its Mopar 13' Outfit and Heads to the Chicago Auto Show
- Next Hyundai Genesis Coupe Engine: V6 Turbo or V8
- Sneak Peek: The APM Racing Scion FR-S
- Toyota unveiling GT 86/Scion FR-S custom coupes in Tokyo
- Jackson Racing’s Honda CR-Z Supercharger
- Subaru WRX / WRX STi performance and suspension parts added!