ARK ST-P coilover system is designed as the perfect suspension system for daily street driving and your occasional track days. With a 16-way adjustable damping settings, effective spring rates, and a full ride-height adjustable option, our suspension engineers have tested and developed the ultimate balance of comfort, performance, and safety for sport driving.
- A mono-tube shock absorber design keeps oil and gas separated in each cylinder which allows heat to dissipate evenly and faster, providing better results with damping load.
- 16-way adjustable compression and rebound damping levels to tune your ride quality and handling.
- Full ride height adjustments can be made via our lower bracket, without affecting the travel of your shock or spring. So you may drop your car as low as you want without bottoming out.
- Powder coated to help prevent rusting.
- Heavy duty rubber upper mounts used for comfort and less road noise without adding stress to your body and chassis.
- Upper mounts and collars are made from lightweight 6061 aluminum.
- Coil springs are fully tested with the proper spring rates to match the characteristic of each car model.
- 15 month limited warranty against manufacture defect. Replacement parts are available. And some components may require to be made to order.
- Subaru WRX GDA (GDB) 1996-2004
- Lower Bracket Bolts are included, Rivets are not included, Installation by a professional required.