For the discerning enthusiast that wants the ultimate in performance and an aggressive look, H&R Race Springs are the perfect solution. H&R Race Springs will lower your vehicle approximately 1.75-2.5 inches (depending on the make and model of your vehicle) and should be matched with high-quality, sport-tuned shock absorbers. Camber correction may be necessary, for H&R camber solutions check H&R's Triple C Camber Adjustment Bolt application guide.
Send to friend
- Auto Scene: Mobile Car Show: Written iPhone App Review
- Magnaflow releases 3" Catback for 2.0L SS Turbocharged Chevy Cobalt
- Scion tC Lip Kit - 2011, 2012, 2013
- Fast & The Furious 6: Trailer
- Dodge Dart Wears its Mopar 13' Outfit and Heads to the Chicago Auto Show
- Next Hyundai Genesis Coupe Engine: V6 Turbo or V8
- Sneak Peek: The APM Racing Scion FR-S
- Toyota unveiling GT 86/Scion FR-S custom coupes in Tokyo
- Jackson Racing’s Honda CR-Z Supercharger
- Subaru WRX / WRX STi performance and suspension parts added!