With the Hipermax III suspension series, the driver gains increased wheel control with improved performance of all vehicle dynamics and increased driver command in all conditions. Hipermax III combines track-quality control with excellent ride and handling characteristics at real-world street speeds. HKSn++ all-new Hiper Linear Piston Fluid Channel System damping system creates a positive relationship between piston speed and damping force, making it possible to produce a suspension that provides track-level control and feedback with exceptional ride quality at the same time.
In addition, the Hipermax III is shock-body adjustable (most applications) to allow vehicle height adjustment without affecting spring rate and piston stroke. With the Hipermax IIIn++s range of adjustability, precise corner balancing can be achieved. Chrome-plated cylinder shafts provide excellent durability and newly-design rubber upper mounts reduce harshness. (For most applications, optional spherical bearing mounts are also available for enhanced steering feedback.)
Key Features: Hiper Linear Piston n++ Linear progression piston adjusts oil passages for precise stroke management resulting in smoother valve movements. As piston speed increases, dampening rate linearly increases. Strengthened rubber upper mounts n++ enhanced durability. Monotube design. Shock-body length adjustable (most applications). 65mm diameter springs n++ Cold wound and manufactured in-house at HKS to ensure quality and consistency. Stainless lock nut & ride height adjuster n++ feature anti-rust & corrosion characteristics for enhanced durability. 30-way adjustable dampening. Hard chrome-plated cylinder shaft. Non-electrolysis Nickel plated shock bodies provide durability in severe weather conditions. Pillowball upper mounts optional on certain applications. Dustboots standard. 1 year limited warranty
Designed for daily driving applications
Send to friend
- Auto Scene: Mobile Car Show: Written iPhone App Review
- Magnaflow releases 3" Catback for 2.0L SS Turbocharged Chevy Cobalt
- Scion tC Lip Kit - 2011, 2012, 2013
- Fast & The Furious 6: Trailer
- Dodge Dart Wears its Mopar 13' Outfit and Heads to the Chicago Auto Show
- Next Hyundai Genesis Coupe Engine: V6 Turbo or V8
- Sneak Peek: The APM Racing Scion FR-S
- Toyota unveiling GT 86/Scion FR-S custom coupes in Tokyo
- Jackson Racing’s Honda CR-Z Supercharger
- Subaru WRX / WRX STi performance and suspension parts added!