Agency Power has always engineered products to provide a gain in performance, while offering a stylish alternative to enhance your vehicles appearance. The latest product from the Agency Power line up is this complete catback exhaust system for the Scion TC. What separates this from the competition is that the exhaust is a complete catback. Most exhausts on the market are only axle back. This system is complete 321 stainless steel with thick flanges. The piping is all 2.25 inch in diameter and fully polished. The exhaust includes amazing tig welds, mandrel bends, precision hangers, and a resonator for the perfect sound. The muffler is lightweight titanium burnt to offer a deep colorful look. The tip is 4 inch with the Agency Power logo laser etched and titanium as well.
The exhaust system was tested on an Automatic 2006 Scion TC. Using a Mustang AWD Dyno, we were able to get 6 wheel horsepower and 10ft/lbs of torque. Results for the manual car will be higher. The complete catback offers a great race sound for the Scion TC.
Send to friend
- Auto Scene: Mobile Car Show: Written iPhone App Review
- Magnaflow releases 3" Catback for 2.0L SS Turbocharged Chevy Cobalt
- Scion tC Lip Kit - 2011, 2012, 2013
- Fast & The Furious 6: Trailer
- Dodge Dart Wears its Mopar 13' Outfit and Heads to the Chicago Auto Show
- Next Hyundai Genesis Coupe Engine: V6 Turbo or V8
- Sneak Peek: The APM Racing Scion FR-S
- Toyota unveiling GT 86/Scion FR-S custom coupes in Tokyo
- Jackson Racing’s Honda CR-Z Supercharger
- Subaru WRX / WRX STi performance and suspension parts added!