To combat the effects of front end lift, APR Front Wind Splitters are utilized to give extra traction and control in the front of a car. By creating a high pressure area on top of the wind splitter, high pressure air flow is restricted to flow underneath a car. With low pressure below the car, the effect of lift is reduced and a driver can gain from the extra traction and control.
* Carbon Fiber Reinforcement – All APR Front Wind Splitters are reinforced with sheets of carbon fiber.
* Fully Functional Undertray – Our Front Wind Splitters are not just add on cosmetic pieces. Every APR Front Wind Splitter completely covers the entire area below a cars front bumper. This allows for smoother air flow below the front bumper, creating more efficient downforce.
* Support Rods Included – Supporting every APR Front Wind Splitters are stainless steel Support Rods.
Send to friend
- Auto Scene: Mobile Car Show: Written iPhone App Review
- Magnaflow releases 3" Catback for 2.0L SS Turbocharged Chevy Cobalt
- Scion tC Lip Kit - 2011, 2012, 2013
- Fast & The Furious 6: Trailer
- Dodge Dart Wears its Mopar 13' Outfit and Heads to the Chicago Auto Show
- Next Hyundai Genesis Coupe Engine: V6 Turbo or V8
- Sneak Peek: The APM Racing Scion FR-S
- Toyota unveiling GT 86/Scion FR-S custom coupes in Tokyo
- Jackson Racing’s Honda CR-Z Supercharger
- Subaru WRX / WRX STi performance and suspension parts added!