The Scion tC RS2 Front Lip for the 2005-2010 tC is made of durable ABS plastic material. ABS plastic is much stronger and easier to paint than fiberglass products. Installation is a breeze and can be performed in minutes with simple hand tools. You may have to trim part of the lip so that it does not touch your lower grill. This can be done with a dremel tool or similar cutting device.
The RS2 Front Lip comes in a glossy black finish. The RS2 front lip lowers the body line of your car by approximately 1 inch.
Did you know that RS2 stands for Racing Solution 2? What this means is Racing Solution is the original manufacturer of the RS2 product. You can rest assure that when you purchase the RS2 lip kit from us, you know that you are getting an authentic product; not some generic knockoff on ebay. We stand behind our products and we're confident you will be happy with it.
Local pickup is available in Baldwin Park, CA
Wholesale pricing is available to qualified businesses
Installation Guide (Scion_tC_RS2_Front_Lip_Installation.pdf, 1,485 Kb) [Download]
Send to friend
- Auto Scene: Mobile Car Show: Written iPhone App Review
- Magnaflow releases 3" Catback for 2.0L SS Turbocharged Chevy Cobalt
- Scion tC Lip Kit - 2011, 2012, 2013
- Fast & The Furious 6: Trailer
- Dodge Dart Wears its Mopar 13' Outfit and Heads to the Chicago Auto Show
- Next Hyundai Genesis Coupe Engine: V6 Turbo or V8
- Sneak Peek: The APM Racing Scion FR-S
- Toyota unveiling GT 86/Scion FR-S custom coupes in Tokyo
- Jackson Racing’s Honda CR-Z Supercharger
- Subaru WRX / WRX STi performance and suspension parts added!