2005-2010 Scion tC 2dr Zyclone Carbon Fiber Hood : VIS Racing 05SNTC2DZYC-010C
- FREE aluminum mesh grill where applicable.
- Images are for reference only. If you are looking for a specific vent or grill, please contact us before making your purchase.
- Some photos are digitally reversed for catalog display and may display exhaust or components on the wrong side. The actual product is correct for your make and model.
- We suggest the installation of hood pins for safety precautions on all carbon fiber, fiberglass, and composite hoods.
General Information for aerodynamics products.
Aerodynamics and ground effects are shipped unfinished and require prep-work before painting. Always dry fit your parts before starting any prep work or painting. Some modifications to stock mounting hardware may be necessary and may require some fabrication of brackets and mounting hardware. We advise professional installation at a facility with custom car and body kit experience. We do not advise installation by collision only repair shops.
Fiberglass parts require being sanded with 180 grit sandpaper to find any finish blemishes such as chips, scratches, and pin holes. Once the entire part has been 100% sanded it will require light body filler work to correct the blemishes and then the part can be primered and then sealed before it is painted. This procedure is the same for any fiberglass based brands such as Duraflex, AIT Racing, VFiber, VIS Racing. Fiberglass based parts are never shipped in a prepped, primed, and ready for paint condition. The more time your installer spends on prep work the better your paint and final product will be.
**Surface scratches, pin holes, and gel coat chips do not deem a product defective and are part of a normal preparation process.
Send to friend
- Auto Scene: Mobile Car Show: Written iPhone App Review
- Magnaflow releases 3" Catback for 2.0L SS Turbocharged Chevy Cobalt
- Scion tC Lip Kit - 2011, 2012, 2013
- Fast & The Furious 6: Trailer
- Dodge Dart Wears its Mopar 13' Outfit and Heads to the Chicago Auto Show
- Next Hyundai Genesis Coupe Engine: V6 Turbo or V8
- Sneak Peek: The APM Racing Scion FR-S
- Toyota unveiling GT 86/Scion FR-S custom coupes in Tokyo
- Jackson Racing’s Honda CR-Z Supercharger
- Subaru WRX / WRX STi performance and suspension parts added!