Engineered with the same care as their Pro-Kit springs, Eibach Sportline springs achieve legendary handling by aggressively lowering your carGÇÖs center of gravity, using our precision engineered progressive spring rates.
By radically lowering your cars center of gravity, Eibach Sportline springs dramatically reduce squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and nose-dive under braking. By using their proprietary, progressive spring design, Eibach Sportline springs provide the ultimate balance between high performance, extreme lowering and comfortable ride quality. When combined with todays wild 18, 19 or 20 inch wheels and tires, the result is a car that handles just as white-hot as it looks.
Send to friend
- Auto Scene: Mobile Car Show: Written iPhone App Review
- Magnaflow releases 3" Catback for 2.0L SS Turbocharged Chevy Cobalt
- Scion tC Lip Kit - 2011, 2012, 2013
- Fast & The Furious 6: Trailer
- Dodge Dart Wears its Mopar 13' Outfit and Heads to the Chicago Auto Show
- Next Hyundai Genesis Coupe Engine: V6 Turbo or V8
- Sneak Peek: The APM Racing Scion FR-S
- Toyota unveiling GT 86/Scion FR-S custom coupes in Tokyo
- Jackson Racing’s Honda CR-Z Supercharger
- Subaru WRX / WRX STi performance and suspension parts added!