Scion tC Tein High Tech lowering springs will create a whole new look to your Scion tC by making it a little more intimate to the ground. These tC Tein lowering springs are made of a new material called "Vanadium", which are not only alot more flexible but are also much more lighter than other springs on the market. The H. Tech tC spring still keeps a nice comfortable ride quality as handling and suspension is are still maintained.
- A 1.9" drop for a sleeker appearance.
- Comfortable ride still maintained.
- Made of a new high quality spring material "Vanadium".
- Much lighter than other springs and new material increases flexibility.
- Rates:(F:185Lb/In) / (R: 308Lb/In)
- Drop(F: 1.9in) / (R: 1.5in)
Send to friend
- Auto Scene: Mobile Car Show: Written iPhone App Review
- Magnaflow releases 3" Catback for 2.0L SS Turbocharged Chevy Cobalt
- Scion tC Lip Kit - 2011, 2012, 2013
- Fast & The Furious 6: Trailer
- Dodge Dart Wears its Mopar 13' Outfit and Heads to the Chicago Auto Show
- Next Hyundai Genesis Coupe Engine: V6 Turbo or V8
- Sneak Peek: The APM Racing Scion FR-S
- Toyota unveiling GT 86/Scion FR-S custom coupes in Tokyo
- Jackson Racing’s Honda CR-Z Supercharger
- Subaru WRX / WRX STi performance and suspension parts added!