HKS has released a Legamax rear section exhaust system for the 2011+ Scion tC, given the popularity of their 05-08 tC exhaust this should be a good mover and will be stocked accordingly. This exhaust is made from SUS304 stainless steel, has an adjustable length titanium tip which has an outer diameter of 97mm, and uses piping which tapers from 60mm to 75mm.
Send to friend
- Auto Scene: Mobile Car Show: Written iPhone App Review
- Magnaflow releases 3" Catback for 2.0L SS Turbocharged Chevy Cobalt
- Scion tC Lip Kit - 2011, 2012, 2013
- Fast & The Furious 6: Trailer
- Dodge Dart Wears its Mopar 13' Outfit and Heads to the Chicago Auto Show
- Next Hyundai Genesis Coupe Engine: V6 Turbo or V8
- Sneak Peek: The APM Racing Scion FR-S
- Toyota unveiling GT 86/Scion FR-S custom coupes in Tokyo
- Jackson Racing’s Honda CR-Z Supercharger
- Subaru WRX / WRX STi performance and suspension parts added!