TWM Performance is proud to be the first company to give aftermarket support to the 2011 Scion tC! The TWM Scion short shifter is engineered to give a perfect and much needed throw reduction and shifter re-location to your car. Our unique design replaces the complete shifter shaft and reverse lockout lever. It also relocates the neutral position for a more comfortable and natural driving position. The end result is a far more precise, solid and easy to operate shifter. It comes with base bushings and is available with optional cable bushings and a weighted shift knob for the ultimate shifter overhaul available on the market for the 2011 Scion tC!
TWM Scion short shifters are CNC machined in steel and aluminum with strict tolerances for maximum durability and extreme corrosion resistance.
- 30% throw reduction
- Relocated neutral for more natural driving position
- 0" height reduction
- Shifter CNC machined of solid steel
- Reverse lockout CNC machined of aircraft grade aluminum
- TIG welded for maximum durability
- Improved reverse lockout mechanism
- Available with base and cable bushings
- Compatible with the stock shift knob or a TWM weighted shift knob
- Lifetime warranty included
Installation Manual (scion-tc-2011-short-shifter-installation-manual.pdf, 2,873 Kb) [Download]
Send to friend
- Auto Scene: Mobile Car Show: Written iPhone App Review
- Magnaflow releases 3" Catback for 2.0L SS Turbocharged Chevy Cobalt
- Scion tC Lip Kit - 2011, 2012, 2013
- Fast & The Furious 6: Trailer
- Dodge Dart Wears its Mopar 13' Outfit and Heads to the Chicago Auto Show
- Next Hyundai Genesis Coupe Engine: V6 Turbo or V8
- Sneak Peek: The APM Racing Scion FR-S
- Toyota unveiling GT 86/Scion FR-S custom coupes in Tokyo
- Jackson Racing’s Honda CR-Z Supercharger
- Subaru WRX / WRX STi performance and suspension parts added!