Shipping and Returns
Racing Solution drop ships some products and ships direct others. Most products are shipped UPS or FedEx. Special arrangements may need to be made for international orders and oversize packages. In the event a product arrives damaged to your location, please follow the steps listed below. All damaged items must be reported to the shipping carrier immediately and you must notify Racing Solution within 5 days of receiving your order. If these steps are not followed, your shipment may not be able to be a candidate for the insurance claim.
- Take pictures of the damaged area of the product and email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keep the product and its original packaging and box
- Make a list of the damaged or lost item(s)
- Racing Solution will contact the shipper once we receive the email info above to schedule a pickup, DO NOT send it back to us
- Once the product is picked up and inspected by shipping company, a replacement will be sent.
The Shipping Rates shown at time of checkout are estimates only. If there is an error in the shipping rate quoted we will contact you and let you know of the changes. International orders(Outside the USA) are not automatically processed as we may require additional information from you.
If a product is ordered and not wanted, the UNUSED item can be returned for a 10% restocking fee. Shipping is not refundable in either direction. All items wanting to be return MUST be reported within 30 days of the original invoice date. No items will be returnable after 30 days. All products shipped are shipped via Fedex, UPS or Freight and require a signature when delivered. Some packages shipped from the manufacturer may or may not require signatures for package release. Fedex, and UPS have package pick up locations if you are unable to sign for the package. If the package is returned to Racing Solution or manufacturer, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs and pay a 10% restocking fee. These fees will be charged to your account on file.
RACING SOLUTION DOES NOT REFUND SHIPPING CHARGES
In the event that the product you ordered is sent either incorrectly or processed wrong by Racing Solution, we will arrange for the package to come back to us and ship out a replacement. We will evaluate the situation before we determine the shipment was incorrect.
To return a item back to us, please do the following:
- Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a RMA number. All packages returned without a Returned Merchandise Authorization number will be refused.
- Package the item up in original packaging unless deemed unuseable
- Include the UNUSED parts and any additional information that was included
- Include a copy of your receipt
- Write a brief description of the problem with the product
- If you have a receipt for the return shipping include as well
- We DO NOT except any freight collect packages
- Once we have received the above information we will notify you via email or phone and let you know the status.