So you think you have what it takes to get sponsored? We are looking for highly motivated car enthusiasts who can help Racing Solution spread brand awareness.
What are sponsors looking for?
· To sell their products by means of marketing through their sponsorees.
· To improve their visual image among the import industry.
· To impact the consumers and target the markets that involve youth.
· To enhance a positive image and reputation with their products and make the consumer believe they are getting the most for their money.
· To use the sponsored individuals as a means of marketing their newest products.
· To invest time and money into studying the growing trends in the market and determine how they would implement their products to attract the consumers.
What should I include in my portfolio?
· Talk about what you have accomplished (i.e. awards) in the past few years and you're past history
· Explain what your current goals are for your car and your plans in the near future.
· Let us know how many races or car shows you are planning to attend this year and possibly the next season.
· What is it that you can provide for Racing Solution?.
· Include photos from various shows and events, editorial, and event images
We will not consider you for a sponsorship without a portfolio.
If you need help writing a portfolio, we recommend this eBook Guide to Getting Car Sponsorships.
If you have your portfolio ready to go you can email it to email@example.com. We will review your portfolio and reply within 48 hours.
- Auto Scene: Mobile Car Show: Written iPhone App Review
- Magnaflow releases 3" Catback for 2.0L SS Turbocharged Chevy Cobalt
- Scion tC Lip Kit - 2011, 2012, 2013
- Fast & The Furious 6: Trailer
- Dodge Dart Wears its Mopar 13' Outfit and Heads to the Chicago Auto Show
- Next Hyundai Genesis Coupe Engine: V6 Turbo or V8
- Sneak Peek: The APM Racing Scion FR-S
- Toyota unveiling GT 86/Scion FR-S custom coupes in Tokyo
- Jackson Racing’s Honda CR-Z Supercharger
- Subaru WRX / WRX STi performance and suspension parts added!